Your Personal InformationWe collect and store the Personal Information you voluntarily submit to us through registering with us or uploading or posting User Content through the Site.
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
Email CommunicationsYou may subscribe your email to our bi-weekly newsletter. Email messages we send you may contain code that enables our database to track your usage of the emails we send you, such usage includes whether the email was opened and what links (if any) were clicked. If you send an email to us, or fill out our “Feedback” form, we will collect your email address and the full content of your email, including attached files, and other information you provide. You may indicate your preference to opt out of receiving promotional communications by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email you receive or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge that it may take up to 10 days for us to process an opt-out request.
AnalyticsCookies and Other Technologies. We may utilize cookies and other technologies, such as, web beacons (also known as “clear gifs” and “pixel tags”) to recognize you, customize your experience, and serve advertisements. Cookies are very small files placed on your computer, and they allow us to count the number of visitors to the Site and distinguish repeat visitors from new visitors. They also allow us to save User preferences and track User trends. If you do not want us to deploy cookies in your browser, you can opt out by setting your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a website tries to put a cookie in your browser software. If you choose to disable cookies in your browser, you can still use the Site, although your ability to use some of the features may be affected. Information Collected Automatically. We automatically receive and collect information such as your IP address, the URLs of websites you arrive at the Site from or leave the Site to go to, your type of browser and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, your operating system, your mobile provider, your mobile device, and your ISP. We may use such information to better understand how our visitors use the Site, to analyze trends, administer the website, prevent fraud, and gather broad demographic information.
GDPRThe General Data Protection Regulation requires that we inform our U.K. and EEA users about certain specific rights:
- The General Data Protection Regulation requires that we inform our U.K. and EEA users about certain specific rights:
- the right to object, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of personal data;
- the right to request copies of your personal data held by us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible);
- the right to request that we delete your personal data; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.