1) How to help Victims of Hurricane Harvey.
2) Hurricane Harvey Photos.
3) Flooding trapped workers at a Mexican bakery for two days. They spent it baking for Harvey victims. “For two days, the trapped bakers churned out hundreds of pieces of bread, filling the shelves again with bolillos, kolaches, and their signature pan dulce.”
4) This Is the Extraordinary True Story of the First Camera Phone. And it had nothing to do with Steve Jobs.
5) Gratitude: The Short Film by Louie Schwatzberg. Love, love watching this one. “You think this is just another day in your life. It’s not just another day. It’s the one day that is given to you today. It’s given to you; it’s a gift. It’s the only gift that you have right now and the only appropriate response is gratefulness.”
6) 21-Day Gratitude Challenge. Wonderful idea, a shareable online gratitude journal.
7) Resilience may be the new word for balance, something we can all benefit from these days.
8) How to Transform Your Stress Into Insane Productivity, According to Harvard Psychologists. “…[train] your brain to recognize stress as a byproduct of your success, rather than as a dread.” Another good piece of advice, “focus on what you can control.” Read more.
“Technology is nothing. What’s important is that
you have faith in people,
that they’re basically good and smart,
and if you give them tools,
they’ll do wonderful things with them.”
~ Steve Jobs
Upcoming Sojourn Events