3) A simple handshake isn’t so simple. Can you guess what country has this handshake custom? Light handshake; after shaking hands, do not stand or speak too close. What about this one? Firm handshake that lasts long, mixed with strong eye contact, and repeated again when you leave. Find out more.
4) Did you know dehydration can have a negative impact on your mood, energy levels and ability to think clearly? Researchers at the University of Connecticut have found that “even mild dehydration can cause people to feel anxious, tense or tired, affecting their ability to perform cognitive tasks and cope with stress throughout the day.” To prevent dehydration, I love using the Thermos Intak Hydration Bottle. This is my favorite water bottle for hiking, and really any time, because of its compact size and retractable straw.
5) We all know about personal hygiene. What about ‘spiritual hygiene’? Negative thoughts act like bacterium that can eat away at our mental health. Learn how to wash those negative thoughts away.
6) Amazing uses of Epson Salt, not just for sore muscles! Read more.
7) Still in the spirit of the Oscars, according to Time magazine, Ohio State University claims that sad films tend to make people happier. We had a lot of sad films this year, that’s for sure! Read on.
8) 5 Qualities Only Morning People Have, and How You Can Get Them. One is being ‘proactive’! Find out the other four.